Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekly Money Catch Up

Brought to you via My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries: $113.98 for one Costco trip!

That doesn't count the second Costco trip, plus a few other random stops. We have six people living in our house (they are leaving after a 90 day visit on Sunday :-)


2. Today I feel very pleased about my money. M & I both get our yearly bonuses on Wednesday. I have a guesstimate of how much it should be, but can't wait to see that money in the account & make final adjustments to the budget.




3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was going for two runs. I'm a total novice runner, but it feels good to get outside & improve.



4. I will consider this week a success if I work out five times & eat well.


5. One of my most memorable birthdays was when I turned thirty. I was massively pregnant, & knew I might go into labor at any moment. The anticipation of expecting my first child was great. We had planned a trip to Italy, but six days afte rmy thirty birthday, I got the best gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment