Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/29 Fitness Wrap Up

Weight = 158.6. Finally, trending in the right direction again! The mini goal I'm shooting for right now is 153, which is the weight I was at when I got pregnant with my second child. I need to be better about getting closer to 1300 calories/day, as yesterday I was under 1200 calories. It was unintentional, I didn't add up my calories until bed time, & didn't want to add anything right before bed. As a result of not getting enough calories yesterday, I'm *starving* today. Must figure out how to be more balanced. :-)

And, today I had candy, which is not a good use of my limited calories. I'm setting a goal starting tomorrow - no candy between now & November 1st. Note that will hopefully get me through Halloween without going into sugar shock!

Food:
Breakfast:
  • Coffee with milk - 20
  • Breakfast sandwich with morningstar - 240
Snack:

  • Costco pub mix - 150
  • 1 piece of cheese - 90
Lunch:
  • Pluot - 40
  • Lentil Soup - 200
  • 4 pieces of candy - 200. Subtotal = 940.
Dinner:
  • Lasagna Style Baked Ziti (This made 8 servings, not 4, so I'm cutting the calories) - 500
Total calories = 1440

Fruits/Vegetables = 1/3. Still need to work on my fruit intake.

Workout:
50 minutes on the elliptical machine, level 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment