Here's what's on my list this week:
- Finalize September 15th budget. I call it the 9/15 budget because both the husband (M) & I get our yearly bonus & stock awards on 9/15. We need a plan in place before the time comes, or else the money gets frittered away. This generally makes up 25% of our yearly income, so it's critical to have a plan in place. I'm close to finalizing this.
- Make a photo book for my mother-in-law. This is a surprise going away present, so it needs to be done in the next 10 days.
- Work out 4 days this week.
- Plan my menu for the rest of September (post-in laws) & figure out groceries, what I can prep & freeze in advance, etc.
- Return a pair of running shoes to Kohls.
- Work on my anniversary present for M. I'm at a loss for an excellent 5 year anniversary present, so I'm planning on writing him a letter & perhaps making him a photo book as well.
- Figure out what to do with the huge volumes of unripened tomatoes. Looks like summer is over & I have over 100 green tomatoes on the vine.
- Organize clothes in master bedroom. Put away summer clothes.