- Work out 5 days this week. I need to step up my progress if I'm going to hit 150 workouts by the end of the year. - achieved.
- Finish photo book for my mother-in-law. - achieved.
- Finish menu plan for next week, after the in-laws leave. (They're heading home on Sunday). - I only planned Saturday & Sunday, but achieved.
- Clean/inventory freezers. - achieved.
- Clean/inventory pantry. - achieved.
- Clean fridge. - achieved.
- Re-organize all pots/pans/dishes/plates/etc after the in-laws leave. Things are in complete disarray, as they have their own things they need to put in the cupboards, & didn't know where things went - so my normally extremely organized kitchen is making me a little crazy. achieved.
- Read one book. achieved - I read three books
- Implement 9/15 budget plan after I get paid. Achieved.
- Use or freeze/"put up" remaining summer produce - pesto, squash bread, etc - Tried a squash bread (terrible) & Trader Joe's still doesn't have any pine nuts for pesto. We've been eating the cucumbers, grapes & tomatoes as they ripen. Small harvest due to the weather. Achieved.
- Use up all gift cards (with the exception of the ones I'm saving for Christmas). They go to waste lingering in my wallet. - Used up one from Target. Still have a few to go. Partially achieved.
- Sell or donate a bunch of kids toys that we no longer need. - Did not get to this one this week.
- List a watch on eBay. - Did not get to this one this week.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Ambitions for the week - recap
My plan for this week. Forgot to post this, but I created my list at the start of the week. Here's how I did.