I made quite a few items over the weekend, so we have fresh choices to choose from. I made two batches of these English muffins, in an attempt to ditch the more expensive Costco versions. Not in love with the way these came out - tasted more like a biscuit. M called them "pasty white". Will have to keep experimenting.
- Monday - out with a friend to celebrate her engagement. Getting something healthy, as I'm trying to hit a weight loss goal by Friday!
- Tuesday - Persian Chicken Kabob (similar to this) with herbed rice (similar to this)
- Wednesday - Zucchini stew (similar to this) with hummus & crackers on the side, & fruit
- Thursday - Meat & split pea soup (similar to this) with pita bread & fruit
- Friday - Toasted cheese sandwich with hummus, cucumbers, & tomatoes
- Saturday - grilled chicken panini or leftovers
- Sunday - Leftovers
- (I'll jump right in with the first dinner I'm cooking) Saturday - Crab cakes with roasted red pepper aioli & goat cheese crostini. Yum. Both are super easy.
- Sunday - Mini meat loaf muffins and garlicky roasted potatoes
I'm also going to try my hand at a squash bread, to use up some of the garden bounty. It sounds a little sketchy, but the reviews look promising!