Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 1 - Food Tracking

My goal is to track food daily, and publish my posts at the end of each day. I'll include a food/calorie update as well as any workouts for the day. I'll also try to summarize my fruit & vegetable intake, as I'm working on increasing that.

Food Tracking:
Breakfast:
  • Coffee with sugar free creamer - 15 calories
  • 1 piece of wheat toast (99) with 1/2 of a light Laughing Cow cheese (15), 1/2 of a Roma tomato (10) & 1 egg (80) - 204 calories
Snack:
  • 1 piece cheddar cheese (snack sized) - 90 calories
Lunch:
  • Rice with chicken & onions - 300
  • Hummus with celery - 90
Post-workout snack:


  • Nu Go bar (I've never tried these before, but someone left them in the kitchen area at work. The chocolate flavor was great.) - 170


Dinner:
  • 2 small samples at Costco (1/4 pc of bread & 1/4 of a Lara bar) - 75
  • Rice, yogurt & a Persian meat dish - 325 (guessing, nutritional info unknown :-))
  • Grapes & plums - 40
  • 1/2 serving of crackers while packing my lunch. Wish I would have skipped these - 50
Total = 1490. skipping the Costco snack & the crackers would have put me at my goal.

Fruit/Vegetable totals - 2 servings of fruit, 3 servings of vegetables. I am working on increasing both of these.

Workout:

35 minutes on the elliptical machine, level 10. I could have pushed this up to at least 11 or 12, so I'll have to remember that for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment