Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 4 - Fitness Goals

Yesterday was a good day, so I'm planning to continue with that momentum.

Weight: 160.6

Food:
Breakfast:
  • Coffee with sugar free creamer - 15
  • whole wheat english muffin (140) with 1/2 a light laughing cow (20) & a morning star sausage patty (80) - 240
Post Workout Snack:
  • Handful of almonds - 150
Lunch:
  • Rice with chicken & onions (another unnamed Persian dish - I promise my food descriptions will be infinitely more clear in a little over a week when my mother-in-law stops making dinners, and hence leftovers) - 350
  • 2 banana wheat germ muffins - 366. I meant to have just one of these. They were fresh baked from the oven & I succumbed. They are fabulous & so easy to make.
Dinner:
  • Rice with chicken & vegetables + yogurt - 400
  • Pluot & honeydew - 80
  • 1 small glass of wine - 60
Total = 1661. I would have been almost exactly on track if I had skipped the second muffin. :-(

Fruits/vegetables: 3/3

Workout:
40 minutes on the elliptical machine, level 11
15 minutes weight training, focused on legs, back, & abs

No comments:

Post a Comment