Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spending Recap - week of 9/20-9/26

My goal for the week is to be mindful of every purchase, & keep my food/grocery spending under $100.

  • Monday - $1.00 on vending machine snack. *blush*
  • Tuesday - $0. Busy day at work, lunch & dinner paid for by the company.
  • Wednesday - $0. A coworker treated me to lunch. Free for today, but I will reciprocate next time.
  • Thursday - $32.84 at Costco for a Christmas gift - a photo book for the inlaws. $59.42 at Costco on groceries. I ended up with laundry detergent, bananas, eggs, 2 bottles of wine, english muffins, pineapple, napkins, & nectarines.
  • Friday - $0.
  • Saturday - $4 road toll. $10 Quiznos. $3 Starbucks iced tea. $7.79 at Bath & Body Work Outlet on 4 soaps.Total for the day = $24.79
  • Sunday - $4 road toll. $14.80 McDonalds. Total for the day = $18.80
Total for the week = $126.85. Wow - I'm impressed with how close I kept it to $100, considering that I bought a Christmas present out of that. Without the present, I spent $94.01. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment