- Monday - $1.00 on vending machine snack. *blush*
- Tuesday - $0. Busy day at work, lunch & dinner paid for by the company.
- Wednesday - $0. A coworker treated me to lunch. Free for today, but I will reciprocate next time.
- Thursday - $32.84 at Costco for a Christmas gift - a photo book for the inlaws. $59.42 at Costco on groceries. I ended up with laundry detergent, bananas, eggs, 2 bottles of wine, english muffins, pineapple, napkins, & nectarines.
- Friday - $0.
- Saturday - $4 road toll. $10 Quiznos. $3 Starbucks iced tea. $7.79 at Bath & Body Work Outlet on 4 soaps.Total for the day = $24.79
- Sunday - $4 road toll. $14.80 McDonalds. Total for the day = $18.80
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Spending Recap - week of 9/20-9/26
My goal for the week is to be mindful of every purchase, & keep my food/grocery spending under $100.