Saturday, September 18, 2010

9/18 Fitness Goals

Weight - 157.8. Steady but slow, here. :-)

Food:
Breakfast:
  • Coffee with milk - 20
  • Egg with english muffin & 1/2 a laughing cow - 290
Lunch:
  • Nectarine & pluot - 120
  • Two pieces of toast with cheese, hummus & veggies - 295
  • 20 cashews - 160

Dinner:
  • 3 mini cookies - 90
  • wine - 120
  • Rice & salmon - 400
  • 1 nectarine - 80
Total calories = 1575. Wish I would have skipped the cookies, but I was STARVING today. I think it was a combination of my workout & just general hunger, but I was pretty pleased that I limited myself to a small snack.

Workout:
45 minute run/walk (mostly walk). Caveat on the workout - my mother-in-law got into a brief tiff today, & I decided it would be in all of our best interest if I left to take my run. I threw on my clothes & ran out of the house. I forgot my running watch & I also neglected to *ahem* use the bathroom before I left. This caused . . . challenges, shall we say, when I attempted the running portion of the workout. What can I say? I'm a mother of two kids. The in-laws leave tomorrow - after living with us for 90 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment