Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20 Fitness Goals

Weight - 157.4 - down slightly from yesterday.

*Today was a rough day. I'm feeling irritated by work, & it DEFINITELY showed in my eating choices. In the past, I would have gone completely off the rails after such a rough afternoon, but I'm happy to say that knowing I would have to post my eating choices for the day did make me stop eating, so that was good news. :-)

Food:
Breakfast:
  • Coffee with milk - 20
  • 1/2 pc whole wheat lavosh bread (120) + egg (80) + tomatoes (20) + feta (60) - 280
Snack:
  • 1 pc cheese - 90
Lunch:
  • Vegetarian lentil soup - 150
  • 3 mini candies - 100
  • chex mix - 210. (I know, I was starving, my soup was't nearly filling enough, & it was the most remotely "healthy" item I could find in the vending machines.)
Dinner:
  • 2 serving of mini cookies - 300
  • 20 cashews - 160
  • 1 mini chocolate - 60
  • small salad, handful of grapes, 3 bites of pasta - 200
  • Granola bar - 200
ETA: I had a granola bar that I was making for the boys. It was delicious, but I so did not need the calories. If you want the recipe, check here.
Total calories = 1520 1720

Fruits/vegetables - 2/2
Workout:
i came home early to squeeze in a pilates workout, & I couldn't get our new TV/DVD player combo thing to work. GRRRR. M has kindly shown me how to do it for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment