Monday, September 27, 2010

How did I do on my ambitions for the week - recap

These were my ambitions for the week:

  1. Work out 5 days this week. Colossal fail. I squeezed in one pilates workout.
  2. Read two books. Fail. No reading.
  3. Blog regularly. Achieved.
  4. Donate a bunch of old toys to Goodwill. Fail. Haven't made it to Goodwill yet.
  5. List a few pieces of jewelry on eBay. M agreed to handle this for me. So, achieved.
  6. Clean out my drawers. Fail.
  7. Spend under $100 on groceries. Achieved.
  8. Create a list of our favorite meals. Work in progress. I don't have a complete list yet, but we're working on building it.
  9. Declutter & organize the kitchen. Fail. Last week was nuts.
This week was a bust all around. Late nights at work, out of town this weekend, plans with friends. . . Lots of stress & very little time to get things done. Better luck next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment