Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 2 - Fitness Wrap Up

Weight: 160.2

Food:
Breakfast:
  • 2 slices of Persian bread with feta & blackberry jelly, 1/2 cup of coffee with creamer - 250
Snack:
  • Hummus with celery & crackers - 250
Lunch:
  • Cheese - 90
  • 1/2 srvg sun chips - 120
  • 4 pieces of chocolate - 125
  • Salad with egg, chickpeas, beets, & sunflower seeds - 275
  • Pluot - 40
Dinner:
  • Persian dish that I don't know the name of with rice, & yogurt - 400
Total for the day is 1550 calories. Should have skipped the sun chips & chocolate. I used to plan my dinners out before I ate lunch, so I would know exactly how many calories I had for the rest of the day. That's a bit more of a challenge given that I'm not cooking, but I need to tighten up my belt with the eating. I feel compelled to add (okay, compelled is probably too strong of a word as I debated leaving this little detail out) that after I posted this, I ate two servings of Ritz crackers - 280 calories.
My grand total for today was actually 1830 - not a good day. I'm bummed.

1 Fruit, 3 Vegetables. I'm surprised by this - I usually do much better with fruit, so I need to focus on the fruits tomorrow.

Workout.
No workout today - I got hung up at work, which is disappointing. If I'm really going to hit my goals, I think I need to go for runs in the morning before the kids get up. I'm REALLY not a morning person, so I'm hoping this blog will motivate me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment