Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9/21 Fitness Goals

I have an all day meeting today, as well as a dinner event with a client. My goals are to keep my calories in check, & make healthy choices. I always am challenged by this on days like today when the food is catered & the restaurant we are going to is a steak house, with limited healthy options. Unless my meeting ends early, I will not have an opportunity to work out.


Weight - 157.8. Not surprising, up a bit from yesterday.

Food:
Breakfast:
  • coffee with milk - 20
  • Instant oatmeal - 160
Snack:
  • 1 small granola bar - 160
Lunch:
  • Turkey sandwich - 300
  • Bag of chips - 210
  • 1 chocolate chip cookie - 350
  • small apple - 40
Dinner:
  • 3 oz of steak, bread, sides, & a few bites of dessert - 800?
  • 2 glasses of wine - 160
Total calories = 2200

No workout. We ended up going to a different restaurant, which screwed up my plan. I'm disappointed in today, all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment