Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/30 Fitness Wrap Up

Summary: too much junky/snacky food today, & not enough fruits & vegetables. I also didn't get to work out - very stressful work day, & it's amazing how I turn to not great food choices when I'm stressed. I did manage to keep the calories in check, but was not a great day nutritionally. I also need to be more flexible with my workouts. I tend to give up if I get caught in meetings & don't have 90 minutes for the workout (60 for the workout, 30 for walking to/from, changing, & showering). I need to consider 60 minutes adequate, as I can still squeeze in a 30 minute work out. A work out is my best stress reliever, & cuts down on the snacking, so that's an all around win.

Weight = 157.8

 
Food:
Breakfast:
  • English muffin (130) + 1/2 laughing cow (20) + morningstar sausage (80) = 230
  • Coffe with milk -20
Snack:
  • Cheese - 90
Lunch:
  • Baked ziti - 300
  • Mini Lara bar - 100
  • Costco pub mix - 150
  • Handful of carrots with hummus - 40. Dinner:
Dinner:
  • 1/2 costco hot dog with relish & mustard - 300
  • apple - 60
  • 2 servings spicy nut mix  - 300

Total calories = 1590

Fruits/Vegetables = 1/2

No workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment