Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 1 - Fitness Goals

Here's a little background about me & my fitness goals. I'm 5'5" and currently weighing in at 162.2 (just got back from vacation - yikes) & my goal weight is 130 pounds. 130 pounds is where I feel most comfortable, & the weight I was at prior to having children.

My high weight (other than during pregnancy) was over the holidays when I hit 180 pounds. I've managed to drop twenty pounds (give or take a couple of post-vacation pounds) & am now focused on losing the last thirty pounds.

In general, I'm pretty aware of what works & what doesn't work for me to lose weight, & I'm an avid tracker of my daily calories. I've been using a food journal for the past 12 years, so the most important thing for me is to stay diligent about my calorie tracking & working out to tone up.

My fitness goals for 2010 are:
  • To work out 150 times. (I'm currently at 86 workouts for the year). I define a workout as cardio exercise for longer than 30 minutes. I also do weight training, but for purposes of tracking, the workout must be cardio & longer than 30 minutes.
  • To lose the rest of the baby weight. This will represent a 50 pound loss in 2010. As noted above, I've lost 20 of the pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment