Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3 - Fitness Goals

Yesterday was not a great day, so it should be easy for today to be better. :-) I'm determined to close the day with:
  • 1 30 minute (or more) cardio workout - achieved
  • A weight training workout (15 minutes, minimum) - achieved
  • 1400 calories for the day - achieved
  • Minimum of 3 servings of fruit & 3 servings of vegetables - achieved
I'm going on vacation in exactly 4 weeks - it's time to get serious & focused, because I'll be wearing a bikini shortly. Gulp.

The inlaws were in possession of my scale this morning (weighing bags for their trip back home), so I don't have a weight update. Perhaps that's a good thing after last night's cracker fiasco.

Food
Breakfast:
  • 2 cups of coffee (1 with milk, 1 with 1 tbsp sugar free creamer) - 40
  • 1 morning star sausage patty on a whole wheat english muffin with 1/2 a laughing cow - 240
Pre-workout snack:
  • NuGo bar - 170. These things are delicious.
Lunch:
  • Rice with meat (Persian dish of some sort) - 275
  • Pluot - 40
  • 1 piece of cheese - 90
Snack:
  • 1/2 serving hummus with celery sticks - 100
Dinner:
  • Rice, yogurt, chicken, & vegetable dish - 350
  • Pluot - 40
  • Bowl of grapes, pears, & apples - 50
Total for the day = 1395

Workout:
  • 32 minutes on the stationary bike, level 11
  • 15 minutes of weight training, primarily arms. I can say this after my workout - my arms are shaking when I lift a bottle of water. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment