Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 5 - Fitness Goals

Weight: 160.6
Here are my fitness goals for today:
  • One 30 minute (or more) cardio workout - achieved
  • A weight training workout (15 minutes, minimum) - achieved
  • 1400 calories for the day -achieved
  • Minimum of 3 servings of fruit & 3 servings of vegetables - achieved
Food:
Breakfast:
  • Coffee with milk & splenda. - 20 (Trying to ditch the creamer, as it contains HFCS. Not sure if Splenda is worse).
  • 1 homemade english muffin (90) with 1/2 a laughing cow (20) & an egg (80)
  • Strawberries & honeydew - 40
Lunch:
  • Honeydew - 40
  • Rice with chicken & vegetables - 300
  • 1 piece of cheese - 90
Dinner:
  • Pear - 80
  • Rice with yogurt & a persian dish that had egg & vegetables in it. Didn't love it, so I didn't eat very much. - 300
  • Light beer - 99
Total for the day = 1349
3 fruits/3 veggies

Workout:
Today was my first day running with a watch, & it made a huge difference. I'm a beginner runner & do walk/run combinations. During the course of the run, I ran for 15 minutes & walked for 15 minutes. And I was really pushing myself to make sure that at least half of the workout was running. My next run goal is to move the run up to 17 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment