Here are my fitness goals for today:
- One 30 minute (or more) cardio workout - achieved
- A weight training workout (15 minutes, minimum) - achieved
- 1400 calories for the day -achieved
- Minimum of 3 servings of fruit & 3 servings of vegetables - achieved
- Coffee with milk & splenda. - 20 (Trying to ditch the creamer, as it contains HFCS. Not sure if Splenda is worse).
- 1 homemade english muffin (90) with 1/2 a laughing cow (20) & an egg (80)
- Strawberries & honeydew - 40
- Honeydew - 40
- Rice with chicken & vegetables - 300
- 1 piece of cheese - 90
- Pear - 80
- Rice with yogurt & a persian dish that had egg & vegetables in it. Didn't love it, so I didn't eat very much. - 300
- Light beer - 99
3 fruits/3 veggies
Today was my first day running with a watch, & it made a huge difference. I'm a beginner runner & do walk/run combinations. During the course of the run, I ran for 15 minutes & walked for 15 minutes. And I was really pushing myself to make sure that at least half of the workout was running. My next run goal is to move the run up to 17 minutes.