Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekly Money Update

This post is part of a series that My Pretty Pennies hosts. For more posts like this, check out her site!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a vacation/birthday party trip for my youngest son.
2. Today I feel anxious about money. I took a friend to lunch today as planned, but that means no more lunches out for the rest of the month! Yikes.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was playing with the kids this weekend.
4. I will consider this week a success if I stick to my packed lunch every day. :-)
5. My signature outfit is jeans & sweaters (at least in the winter). I love black, so I wear a lot of black sweaters, black cardigans over various tops, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment