Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11 - Fitness & Nutrition

Weight = 160.4 - I'm exactly 1/2 a pound above my goal - cross your fingers!

Today was not my best day. I got home from work & was starving & didn't have a specific meal plan, so I started snacking. Always bad for the calories, and I didn't have a "real" meal, because I used all of my calories on junk. That said, I'm happy that I stopped myself from going nuts & really consuming a ton of calories.

Food:
Breakfast:
  • pineapple - 20
  • coffee with milk -20
  • Small serving of egg/potato/cheese - 230

Snack:
  • Green tea - 0
  • mini zucchini muffin (homemade) - 180
Lunch:
  • 1 pc cheese - 100
  • Small serving of leftover risotto - 275
  • apple - 80
  • 1/2 special K bar - 85
Snack:
  • chocolate milk - 160
Dinner:
  • 1 pc cheese - 100
  • nuts - 80
  • mini muffin - 180
  • mini pack of crackers - 66

Total = 1576

Exercise = 25 minutes on the treadmill (walking). Not my best workout, but the first time I've worked out after the boys were in bed in a long, long, long time. It's essential that I come up with alternatives to my lunch time workouts when meetings get in the way & I can't make it. This wasn't perfect, but it worked! I'm proud of myself for getting off the couch when I normally just veg out & making it happen. :-) It also made me feel sort of redeemed after a poor day of eating. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment