Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9 - Fitness & Nutrition Update

Weight = 161. I'm trying to not let this bother me - I know that a fluctuating weight (even after a healthy eating day) is one of the risks of weighing in daily, so I'm going to push on. I will admit that I was a little bummed when I got on the scale this morning, as I was hoping to see 159. Maybe tomorrow. :-)

 
Food:
Breakfast:
  • english muffin + 1/2 laughing cow + morningstar sausage - 220
  • coffee + milk - 20
Snack:
  • fruit smoothie - 180
Lunch:
  • trail mix - 100
  • few bites of apple/bagel/cheese - 120
  • egg/potato/cheese scramble - 300
Dinner:
  • Trail mix - 100
  • cheese - 100
  • 1/2 pear - 40
  • chicken with pasta - 300
Total = 1480


Workout:
45 minutes elliptical, level 13
12 minutes of strength training
10 minutes of stretching

My legs are still sore from my run on Friday, but I plan to hit it again tomorrow. In other great news, I was able to pick up a very punch card at my gym, good for pilates & yoga. It brings the cost per class down to $2/each, which is super reasonable. I used a combination of a New Year's discount on the punch card + a coupon that every member gets at the beginning of each year for renewing + a gift card, making the whole thing $0 out of pocket. I'm very motivated to get back into pilates & yoga to get flexible & strengthen my core, which will hopefully reduce back pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment