Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/4 - Fitness & Nutrition Update

Weight = 164. I realize that yesterday was not a perfect eating day, but I'm pretty disappointed to see that I'm up a pound. Nothing to do but focus.

I managed to resist the 20 lbs of popcorn (carmael, cheese, kettle, & plain) sitting in our break room today. I had tea instead. :-)

Food:
Breakfast:
  • small piece of pineapple - 20
  • coffee with milk - 20
  • english muffin + 1/2 laughing cow + morningstar sausage - 220

Snack:
  • almonds - 170

Lunch:
  • cottage cheese - 100
  • cheese stick - 100
  • Apple - 80
  • 1 small piece of pizza - 280
Snack:
  • 1 small package oyster crackers - 66
  • 1 mandarin orange - 35
Dinner:
  • Pepperoni casserole - 400
Total calories = 1491

No workout today - sore from skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment