Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

M is out of town again for part of this week, so I generally eat leftovers or easy dinners from the freezer on those nights. I'd love to bake this Fig, Applesauce & Almond bread , because it's been on my list for weeks! :-)

We tried this Fusilli with Sausage, Atichokes, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes yesterday, & it was incredible. Easy, & I would highly recommend it. The only change I made was using a chicken sausage to cut down on the fat versus the Italian. In retrospect, I should have added a little crushed red pepper to offset the spices we missed in the sausage, but it was delicious.

Lunches:
  • Tuesday - Taking a friend out to lunch to celebrate her wedding.
  • Wednesday - Leftover fusilli + fruit
  • Thursday -  Leftover fusilli + fruit
  • Friday - Whatever leftovers remain
  • Saturday - Grilled ham & cheese sandwiches
  • Sunday - my oldest son & I will be at the mountain taking ski lessons, so we'll be having a picnic at the lodge. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches + fruit + nuts. Maybe a treat to motivate him. And myself. :-)
  • Monday - working out with M & will grab lunch there with a free coupon
  • Tuesday - Leftover Italian baked chicken & pastina
  • Wednesday - leftover lasagna
  • Thursday - Leftover Thai chicken pizza
  • Friday - Leftover pepperoni casserole
  • Saturday - Leftover lasagana
  • Sunday - my oldest son & I will be at the mountain taking ski lessons, so we'll be having a picnic at the lodge. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches + fruit + nuts. Maybe a treat to motivate him. And myself. :-)
Dinners:
*asterisk indicates that it's the first time I'm trying the recipe. I try & post reviews of our favorites in the following week's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment