Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Lunches

  • Monday - working out with M & will grab lunch there with a free coupon

  • Tuesday - Leftover pepperoni casserole

  • Wednesday - leftover lasagna

  • Thursday - Leftover Thai chicken pizza

  • Friday - Leftover chicken pastina

  • Saturday - Leftover lasagana

  • Sunday - my oldest son & I will be at the mountain taking ski lessons, so we'll be having a picnic at the lodge. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches + fruit + nuts. Maybe a treat to motivate him. And myself. :-)


  • Dinners:
  • Sunday -Pepperoni casserole from the freezer + Greek salad, my interpretation of this recipe.

  • Monday Bob's Awesome Lasagna *

  • Tuesday - Thai chicken pizza *

  • Wednesday- Italian Baked Chicken and Pastina (I made an extra batch & froze it last week) + roasted vegetables 

  • Thursday - Baked salmon with rice

  • Friday - Tortellini & homemade pesto (from the freezer)

  • Saturday - Homemade tomato sauce (from the freezer) + pasta & meatballs

  • Sunday - Beef and cheese manicotti *


  • *asterisk indicates that it's the first time I'm trying the recipe. I try & post reviews of our favorites in the following week's menu.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment