Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Review from last week - we tried Bob's Awesome Lasagna & it was . . . awesome. It will definitely make a repeat appearance. It also made a ton. The only change I made was to add more cottage cheese. I love cottage cheese. :-)

Lunches:
  • Sunday - my oldest son & I will be at the mountain taking ski lessons, so we'll be having a picnic at the lodge. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches + fruit + nuts. Maybe a treat to motivate him. And myself.
  • Monday – Leftover pizza + fruit
  • Tuesday – Leftover Italian Baked Chicken & Pastina
  • Wednesday – Leftover Thai chicken pizza
  • Thursday – Leftover lasagna + fruit & yogurt
  • Friday – Leftover risotto
  • Saturday – Whole wheat + hummus + veggie paninis
  • Sunday - my oldest son & I will be at the mountain taking ski lessons, so we'll be having a picnic at the lodge. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches + fruit + nuts. Maybe a treat to motivate him. And myself. :-)
Dinners:
*asterisk indicates that it's the first time I'm trying the recipe. I try & post reviews of our favorites in the following week's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment