Sunday, January 23, 2011

1/23 - Fitness & Nutrition. The ski lesson edition

I took my son for his very first ski lesson today, & did a half day lesson myself. It was very fun, but the logistics were a nightmare. I need to improve the planning so that next Sunday is much easier. :-)

Weight = 158.4

Food:
Breakfast:
  • egg + english muffin + 1/2 laughing cow - 220
  • coffee with milk - 20

Lunch:
  • 1 2/3 sandwiches (packed from home) + a handful of chips, pirates booty & goldfish crackers - 600
  • 1/2 gatorade - 65
  • 3 pc candy - 50

 Snack:
  • cashews - 80
Dinner:
  • wine - 120
  • pepperoni casserole - 300

Total = 1455
Workout:
We parked at a very far lot this morning, so I carried two sets of skis, a bunch of gear, & dragged a child more than a mile. I also skied for about 2ish hours. It was a lot of cardio, but I'll estimate it at 120 minutes. My arms are shaking for carrying everything & on the way down, I carried my youngest son. My arms need to be in better shape for this! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment