Monday, January 31, 2011

Goals for February

In order for me to be successful with my 2011 goals, I need to break them down into smaller tasks & track them monthly. Here's the plan for February.

1) No shopping for clothes, shoes, or makeup for myself. Also, no shopping for the kids unless I've already checked their closets & it's something they need (no impulse shopping).
2) Keep variable monthly expenses to $1750.
3) Save all extra money in my 401K payoff fund. By the end of February, have $12K in my 401K snowball fund.
4) Log 500 minutes of cardio workouts in February. This should be easy with my ski lessons.
5) Log 150 minutes of strength training in February.
6) Log 100 minutes of stretching in February.
7) Organize and clean my closet & bedroom.
8) Have one date with M.
9) Get together with two friends.
10) Add to my list of favorite meals, so that we have 20 compiled by the end of the month.
11) Complete a 2010 family photo album.
12) Read two books.
13) Pack a lunch 16 times in February.
14) Track all spending.
15) Have 10 no spend days.

No comments:

Post a Comment