Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekly money check up

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a house warming gift for a friend - $330. She has offered to watch our kids many, many times & never accepts anything. It was the perfect gift for her family, & while totally outside our normal gift giving budget, I am super excited to give it to her! 2. Today I feel positive towards money. I feel like I've finally reigned in the crazy, miscellaneous spending, which makes me happy.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was having a dance party with the family (ala Kinect, where you can actually do various dance offs & get scored. Poker Face, with the parents!).4. I will consider this week a success if I wrap up all of my work before vacation!
5. My favorite holiday treat is fudge. :-) Rich, decadent, and melt in your mouth yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment