Sunday, December 26, 2010

12/26 - the post-holiday blahs

weight = 164.4 - Holy smokes!

 
I'm back from vacation, & facing the toy bomb that exploded in my house, as well as vacation laundry, putting away Christmas decorations, kids that are coming off of major present/sugar highs, & the normal Sunday rush. Someone hold me. :-)

 
Food:
Breakfast:
  • 1/4 pear - 20
  • egg + english muffin + 1/2 laughing cow - 220

 
Snack:
  • nonfat latte - 100

 
Lunch:
  • 2 pcs of wheat bread + ham + cheese - 425

 
Snack:
  • mandarin - 30
  • cashews - 80
Dinner:
  • wine - 80
  • baked pasta dish - 300
  • 1 cranberry muffin - 175
Total calories = 1330

Workout:
Finally hit the gym again today. Squeezed out a 30 minute cardio workout (I was definitely feeling it after my relaxing vacation) & 15 minutes of strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment