Sunday, December 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Baking:
  • I made Fresh Cranberry Muffins to have on hand for breakfast this week (M is a muffin lover) & made a triple batch so I could also stock the freezer.

 
Lunches:
  • Sunday - grilled ham & cheese sandwiches with Christmas leftovers
  • Monday - finally having my annual holiday lunch with M. It was supposed to be a few weeks ago, but got rescheduled.
  • Tuesday - Tomato soup, crackers, hummus + celery, fruit
  • Wednesday - Tomato soup, crackers, hummus + celery, fruit
  • Thursday - Leftover couscous salad
  • Friday - Out to lunch with my mom
  • Saturday - Leftover pizza
  • Sunday - Whatever is left in the fridge :-)

 
Dinners:
*asterisk indicates that it's the first time I'm trying the recipe. For whatever reason, lots of new recipes this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment