Sunday, December 12, 2010

12/10 - Fitness & nutrition update

Being sick has definitely screwed up my eating & working out. I'm thinking of working out this afternoon, but it will depend on how I feel. Right now, I want to go back to bed for a long nap. But, that's not going to happen - I have a second interview later today. *fingers crossed*

Food:
Breakfast:
  • english muffin with 1/2 laughing cow & egg - 200
  • coffee with milk - 20
Lunch:
  • cottage cheese - 100
  • 1 1/2 pcs pepperoni pizza - 300
  • jamba juice just fruit smoothie - 240
  • cashews - 80
Dinner:
Ham & cheese turnover - 300.

Total calories = 1240.

I need to work on my fruit & vegetable intake. It fell off of my radar when I got sick - I always crave carbs, potato soup, etc when I'm not feeling well. It's been too long since I've had a healthy eating day, so I need to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment