Sunday, December 12, 2010

12/12 - Fitness & Nutrition Update

I cannot believe that I'm still sick, but it's getting very old. I have a bunch of things to prep for next week, as we're headed out of town for birthday parties, a trip to the ocean, & then Christmas. I worked out today, but it was a mistake. I felt fever-y & flushed on the elliptical machine, and the workout made me feel incredibly weak, vs giving me the energy boost I was hoping for.

 
Weight - forgot to weigh this morning. We had houseguests & I got up early to make coffee.

 
Food:
Breakfast:
  • banana wheat germ muffin - 150
  • coffee with milk - 20
  • whole wheat lavosh bread + feta + tomatoes + eggs - 250

 
Lunch:
  • cashews - 80
  • babybel cheese - 60
  • 1 1/2 small pcs of pizza - 300
  • 1/2 pear - 40
Dinner:
  • rice, beef, & green bean casserole - 400
  • wine - 100

Total calories = 1400.

 
workout = 30 minutes elliptical, level 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment