Monday, December 6, 2010

12/6 - Fitness & Nutritional Update

I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round. I work hard to lose a few pounds, & then a special event or holiday comes along, & I immediately regain the weight. Then I lose it again, & the cycle continues. I'm frustrated.

 
Weight = 162

 
Food:
Breakfast:
  • 1/2 wheat lavosh bread with egg, feta, & tomato - 240
  • coffee with milk - 20

 
Lunch:
  • hot chocolate - 40
  • 1 1/2 small pcs of pizza - 300
  • apple - 80
  • babybel cheese - 60 Subtotal = 740.
Snack:
  • trail mix - 170. Total = 910.
Dinner:
  • wine - 120
  • chicken with goat cheese - 300
  • pear - 80
  • Cottage cheese - 100

Total calories = 1510.
Fruits/Vegetables = 2/1. Need to focus on this tomorrow.

No workout. Today was a very challenging day, on a variety of fronts. I'm very stressed about work, an ill family member, and a variety of scheduling challenges. Better luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment