Monday, December 13, 2010

Ambitions for the week

I have a bunch of stuff that I absolutely must get done this week. We're heading out of town on Friday (a day earlier than expected), & not coming back until after Christmas, so I need to wrap up all of my last minute holiday preparations.

  1. Create packing list for our beach trip.
  2. Create a menu for our beach trip, & determine what I need to bring from our house.
  3. Write thank you notes for interviewees.
  4. Make a to do list for my time off. (Doesn't that sound relaxing? ;-))
  5. Schedule time to visit friends over the holidays & drop off gifts.
  6. Work out a minimum of 4 times.
  7. Clean/organize house before we leave.
  8. Close Chase account due to their crazy new fee structure.
I'm sure there's more, but if I can get this done, I'll be thrilled! What about you? What's on your agenda for this pre-holiday week?

No comments:

Post a Comment