Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/1 - Fitness & Nutrition Update

Weight = 161.4. Woo! Happy December. I'm especially excited because I went out to dinner last night, set a plan for myself, & stuck to it fairly well. This is important for me, as the holidays tend to be filled with lots of opportunities to get off track - planning things out ahead of time makes a huge difference.

 
Food:
Breakfast:
  • Egg + laughing cow + english muffin - 240
  • Coffee with milk - 20

 
Snack:
  • Trail mix - 170
Lunch (out)
  • 1 glass of wine - 120
  • Salad, soup, & bread - 400
Dinner:
pretzel thins - 160
small serving of chicken with spinach - 300
pomegranate - 80

 

Total calories = 1530.

Fruits/Vegetables = 2/4.

Workout = 40 minutes of bike, level 12. I tried a new "hill" workout, & it kicked my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment