Quick review of a new recipe we tried last week - Thai Chicken Pizza. I made 2/3 of the pizza with the Thai Chicken, & pepperoni & cheese for the other 1/3 for the kids. I made my own Thai Peanut Sauce, from this recipe. I thought the pizza was very good. I want to experiment with it a bit more, but it tastes a lot like the California Pizza Kitchen kind.
- Sunday - Cashew chicken salad on crackers + fruit. Making this dip for the Super Bowl, later in the day.
- Monday - Leftover Thai Chicken Pizza + cottage cheese & fruit
- Tuesday - Leftover fajitas
- Wednesday - Leftover spicy chicken
- Thursday - Out to lunch with M.
- Friday - Leftover grilled chicken with pesto
- Saturday - Pizza party for our oldest son.
- Sunday - Picnic at the mountain. (S, my oldest son, & I take lessons on Sundays.)
- Sunday - Steak fajitas & guacamole *
- Monday - Grilled Chicken With Spinach Pesto * and crescent rolls + sauteed beans
- Tuesday - Giada's Spicy Chicken * + roasted sweet potatoes *
- Wednesday - Herbed chicken parmesan with orzo + sauteed beans
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Ravioli with homemade pesto from the freezer
- Saturday - Birthday party for our son. S is turning 5!
- Sunday - Sauteed tilapia with lemon peppercorn sauce + corn risotto *
*asterisk indicates that it's the first time I'm trying the recipe. I try & post reviews of our favorites in the following week's menu.