Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan Sunday (2/6-2/13)

We have 4 members of our family - me & M (my lovely husband) & two small kids. Our boys are (almost) 5 & (almost) 4.

Quick review of a new recipe we tried last week - Thai Chicken Pizza. I made 2/3 of the pizza with the Thai Chicken, & pepperoni & cheese for the other 1/3 for the kids. I made my own Thai Peanut Sauce, from this recipe. I thought the pizza was very good. I want to experiment with it a bit more, but it tastes a lot like the California Pizza Kitchen kind.

Lunches:
  • Sunday - Cashew chicken salad on crackers + fruit. Making this dip for the Super Bowl, later in the day.
  • Monday - Leftover Thai Chicken Pizza + cottage cheese & fruit
  • Tuesday - Leftover fajitas
  • Wednesday - Leftover spicy chicken
  • Thursday - Out to lunch with M.
  • Friday - Leftover grilled chicken with pesto
  • Saturday - Pizza party for our oldest son.
  • Sunday - Picnic at the mountain. (S, my oldest son, & I take lessons on Sundays.)

Dinners:
*asterisk indicates that it's the first time I'm trying the recipe. I try & post reviews of our favorites in the following week's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment