Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/16 - Fitness & Nutrition

I'm leaving for vacation in two days! Sadly, it's finally stopped raining in Seattle, & it's supposed to rain in Las Vegas. Oh joy. I was hoping to absorb at least a little Vitamin D on my trip. We shall see.

It's also my oldest son's birthday today - Happy 5th Birthday, S! I can't believe how fast you're growing up.

Weight = 156.2. Down a little bit again today.

With regard to my ongoing quest to eat 5 fruits & vegetables, I started researching edamame, and it looks like it does indeed count as a vegetable. Yeah! I love edamame & eat it often for lunch. :-)

Food:
Breakfast:
yogurt + granola + fruit - 250
coffee + milk + fiber - 30

Snack:
banana muffin - 160

Lunch:
chicken salad- 200
fruit smoothie - 150
handful of pretzels/nuts - 120
Snack:
edamame - 150


Dinner:
pizza - 300
beer - 170

Total = 1570
Fruit/Vegetables = 4/3

Workout = 25 minute walk/run. Post pizza & beer. No bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment