Thursday, February 24, 2011

Belated Menu Plan

I'm very late getting this together, due to our vacation & just generally being of my game once we got home. As a result, I'm scrambling every night & struggling to plan out our menu. I decided it was better late than never, so here goes.

I'm just going to tackle dinner plans this time to make this easier:

Dinner:
Thursday -Chicken with mustard marscapone sauce *
Friday (M out of town) - Leftover lasagna
Saturday (M out of town) - Leftover lasagna
Sunday (M out of town) - Italian baked chicken and pastina (make 2 - one for the freezer)
Monday - Baked tilapia & sweet corn risotto
Tuesday - Balsamic chicken cutlet
Wednesday - Baked shells with pesto, mozzarella & meat sauce
Thursday  - Leftover Baked chicken and pastina
Friday - Leftover baked shells
Saturday - Chicken Dijonnaise (Williams Sonoma French cookbook)
Sunday - Parmesan chicken with orzo

No comments:

Post a Comment