Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Sunday (2/13-2/21)

We have 4 members of our family - me & M (my lovely husband) & two small kids. Our boys are 5 (S) & (almost) 4 (N).

I made an old favorite chicken parmesan recipe, & it was fabulous. I used tomato sauce from the freezer, and it added just the right punch. I also shredded fresh mozzarella on top, and melted it before serving. Using up leftovers! ;-)

We also tried this Giada recipe last week (we're typically big fans) Grilled Chicken With Spinach Pesto and did not think it was very good. We won't be making it again. I managed to eat some of the leftovers, but M refused & we ended up tossing some.

Lunches:
  • Sunday - Leftover sandwiches & pasta salad from S's family birthday party
  • Monday - Valentine's Day lunch with M
  • Tuesday - Leftover pizza from S's pool party + fruit
  • Wednesday - Leftover pizza from S's pool party + fruit
  • Thursday - Leftover spicy chicken
  • Friday - Grabbing a healthy sandwich from our gym & heading to the airport! :-)
  • Saturday - Out of town
  • Sunday - Out of town
  • Monday - Out of town

Dinners:
*asterisk indicates that it's the first time I'm trying the recipe. I try & post reviews of our favorites in the following week's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment