Saturday, February 5, 2011

2/5 - Fitness & Nutrition

weight = didn't weigh in. Forgot before breakfast, & I have a routine around what time I can weigh myself. :-)

I ate popcorn last night & feel bloated this am. Mistake. Wish I could take that back. Also, I tried Fage/Greek yogurt this morning, on M's recommendation. He loves it, & i know it's very healthy, but it's so sour! It tastes like eating a bowl of sour cream. Any ideas how to get used to it? I added a tiny touch of agave, diced pear, & a small handful of crushed cereal for crunch. It was still extremely sour.

Food:
Breakfast:
1/2 c Greek yogurt + 1/2 tsp agave + 2/3 pear + 1/4 c crushed cereal - 180
coffee + milk - 20

Snack:
costco samples - 150

Lunch:
cottage cheese - 130
edamame - 160

Snack:
bites of superbowl food as I was prepping it - 100

Dinner:
thai chicken pizza - 400
Cosmopolitan - 150

Total = 1390

Workout = 30 minutes elliptical & bike, 5 minutes of stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment