Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan - 10/4-10/10

We're taking a trip this week, so I have an abbreviated menu. Also, wanted to add my thoughts on a couple of recipes I made last week. I tried this Lubia polo recipe & it was fabulous. I made a few tweaks to make it more traditional (like my Persian mother-in-law makes), so I did not add the jalapeno, & swapped tumeric & saffron for the curry. This dish makes a ton!

I also tried this baked ziti recipe & thought it had potential, but it definitely needed more seasoning than the recipe called for. I'll likely make it again & try to spice it up a bit. This dish also made a huge amount.
Lunches:
  • Monday - Lubia polo with fruit.
  • Tuesday - Leftover tomato paella with carrots & hummus
  • Wednesday - Lentil Soup (from the freezer) + fruit & carrots
  • Thursday - Out of town
  • Friday - Out of town
  • Saturday - Out of town
  • Sunday - Out of town
Dinners:

No comments:

Post a Comment