Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Financial Update

I'm looking forward to my end of the month wrap-up, but just wanted to say that lately I've been very sucked into a consumeristic, spend, spend, spend thing. For every purchase I make, I enjoy myself so much that I want to buy more, more, more. I hate that. I'm putting a wrap on it, because it's totally ridiculous & unecessary.

Is this something you deal with as well? How do you overcome that desire?

I loved the way Consciously Frugal handles it - great tip. It's especially hard for me with the holidays, as I do actually need to pick up a few gifts here & there. We've whittled our list down quite drastically, but it's not like I'm going to not buy gifts for my 4 year old. :-) I'm not that hard core.

I'd love to hear from all of you on how you avoid unecessary spending, and the "spending high" you get. It feels like the more I purchase, the more I want. It's nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment