Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/28 Fitness & Nutrition Wrap Up

It's pretty clear that I need to shake things up & make changes - I've been hovering within the same 3-4 pounds since July. If I want to lose this weight for good, I need to eat better, exercise harder, & keep up my tracking. My calories have slowly crept up, & I've allowed myself to have more junk/snacky foods. That has to be greatly minimized. I'm trying to lose weight, & need to focus harder on making every calorie a worthwhile & healthy one.

 
Weight = 157.8

 
Food:
Breakfast:
  • english muffin (130) + 1/2 laughing cow (20) + sausage (80) - 230
  • Coffee with milk - 20
Snack:
  • Granola with milk - 200
Lunch:
  • Salad, grilled chicken & fruit - 500.

Dinner:
  • Roasted sweet potatoes & onions + brussel sprouts + small steak - 500
  • 1 small cosmopolitan - 100
  • 4 pieces of halloween candy - 190

Total = 1740

Fruits/Vegetables = 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment