Monday, October 4, 2010

10/4 Fitness - the I'm frustrated edition

I was going to post this morning & talk about how I don't understand why my weight is trending up, & I'm frustrated, blah, blah, blah. But, I started thinking about my eating & trying to be very honest with myself on the drive to work this morning, and. . . I don't think my body is playing tricks on me. I think that I legitimately am not eating as well as I should be, and it's reflected in the scale. Bummer - I was hoping for an easier solution. :-)

 
I'm posting my weight now, & will update later in the day with my eating:

 
Weight - 159. :-(

Food:
Breakfast:
  • Banana - 110
  • Coffee with milk - 20
  • Starbucks breakfast sandwich - 350
Snack:
  • nonfat latte - 80
Lunch:
  • Leftover lubia polo - 300
  • Salad - 200
Snack:
  • Mini lara bar - 120
Dinner:
  • 1/2 apple - 40
  • Tomato paella - 380
  • 1/3 pc tilapia - 70
Total calories = 1670

Although I'd like to bring my calories down a bit, I was pretty happy with my food choices today.

Fruits/Vegetables = 2/4

Workout:
35 minute "combo" workout - jumping jacks, running, squats, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment