Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan Sunday

Lunches:
Generally I take leftovers from the night before, plus add things like: edamame, fruit, vegetables + hummus, & nuts.
Dinner:
Sunday - Parmesan chicken with orzo
Monday -Italian baked chicken and pastina (from the freezer - I always make two of this dish)
Tuesday - Baked tilapia & sweet corn risotto (from the feezer - I made the risotto last week) 
Wednesday - Chicken Dijonnaise (Williams Sonoma French cookbook)
Thursday  - Baked shells with pesto, mozzarella & meat sauce (from the freezer - I made this last week & it makes a huge quantity)
Friday - Homemade pepperoni pizza
Saturday - Salads with balsamic chicken (we skip the dressing/bacon part & use our own) -

2 comments:

  1. Hello there..just poppin in from MPM! Your menu sounds delish, especially that rissoto. I've never made that before.

    Stop by an visit sometime over at Free 2 Be Frugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki - the risotto is delicious - try it. I always add more parmesan, & asparagus if I have it.

    ReplyDelete