Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Goals

In order for me to be successful with my 2011 goals, I need to break them down into smaller tasks & track them monthly. I'm trying to get better at refining my goals each month. Here's the plan for March!

1) No shopping for clothes, shoes, or makeup for myself. Also, no shopping for the kids unless I've already checked their closets & it's something they need (no impulse shopping).
2) Keep variable monthly expenses to $1750.

3) Pay off 401K loan as soon as the money has cleared my account!

4) Log 5500 minutes of cardio workouts in March.

5) Log 150 minutes of strength training in March.

6) Log 100 minutes of stretching in March.

7) Organize and clean my closet. Sort through every item (shoes & clothes) to keep or toss.

8) Have one date with M.

9) Get together with two friends.

10) Add to my list of favorite meals, so that we have 20 compiled by the end of the month.

11) Complete a 2010 family photo album.

12) Read two books.

13) Pack a lunch 12 times in March.

14) Track all spending.

15) Have 10 no spend days.

No comments:

Post a Comment