Sunday, March 13, 2011

3/12 - Fitness & Nutrition

Q&A - do you workout outside? How do you handle bad weather? I'm in Washington, so I'm learning that I'm pretty much going to have to suck it up if I want to run outside. :-) Today it's 45 and raining, & I'm rallying myself for my run. Good luck to me.

Weight = 154.4 - WOOO! In the 154s. Only 1.4 lbs toward my mini goal of my pre-second child weight. I'm almost there.

Food:
Breakfast:
spinach, egg, & feta on a piece of wheat bread - 250
coffee + milk + fiber - 30

Lunch:
cottage cheese - 100
bowl of strawberries & blueberries - 100
small piece of pizza - 250

Dinner (out):
2 glasses of wine - 160
Side salad - 150
Bruschetta & Chicken - 300

Total calories = 1340
Fruit/Vegetables = 4/6

Workout = 20 minute walk/run - 1.5 miles

1 comment:

  1. Lots of these products tasted awful, so I developed a range with a huge variety of choice in fantastic tasting, convenient, easy to use products that are easily fitted into your daily food intake and will enhance your specific needs to give you, the athlete, your ultimate nutritional requirements. protein sample packs

    ReplyDelete