Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3/8 - Fitness & Nutrition Update

Q&A - are you a lunch packer? If so, what are your favorite lunches to bring? I'm boring & generally just have leftovers. I do love to make a wrap with hummus, cheese, & vegetables if there are no leftovers to be had. That + greek yogurt, fruit, hummus & vegetables, etc are some of my favorites.

Weight = next weigh in is Thursday. I'm trying not to let the daily fluctuations on the scale influence my life so much anymore. :-)

Food:
Breakfast:
1 pc wheat toast + 1/2 laughing cow + egg - 170
strawberries - 40

Snack:
greek yogurt - 110

Lunch:
1/2 pc pizza - 150
cottage cheese - 100
smoothie - 150

Snack:
carrots + hummus + 1 Dr Cracker - 160

Dinner:
handful of cashews - 80
cottage cheese - 100
1 pc bread with peanut butter - 250
roasted brussel sprouts - 75

Snack:
fruit - 50

Total = 1430

Fruits/Vegetables = 6/4.

Workout:
38 minutes run/walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment