Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3/23 - Fitness & Nutrition

Q&A - what did you have for breakfast this morning? Are you a die hard breakfast eater like I am? Today I had a little bit of sauteed spinach (had to use the last of  giant Costco bag) with an egg on an English muffin. Plus 1/2 a laughing cow. Yum.

I'm planning to change my blog up a bit & just posting the calorie recaps + workout & fruits/vegetables. It will still keep me on track, but I don't want to put anyone to sleep with the minutiae of my life.

Total calories = 1550 :-(

Workout:
15 minutes running
30 minutes elliptical

1 comment:

  1. I can't go more than 20 minutes in the morning without eating breakfast, but I wouldn't have it any other way because it's been proven over and over that a healthy breakfast is a must for a healthy life.
    I am at my ideal weight but I have to work hard at it. To simplify and stay on top of my calories I always have the exact same breakfast:
    1 slice of 40 calorie whole wheat bread (Franz is the best, but very expensive) topped with 1 tablespoon almond butter and a skim fat free latte (we have an espresso machine). I usually flavor the latte with either sugar free syrup or 1 tablespoon baking cocoa and 2 teaspoons of organic sugar.

    ReplyDelete