Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weekly Money Check Up

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Black Friday - Christmas gifts, & clothes for me. The majority of the clothes are going back (I don't try things on during the madness & always return a bunch).
2. Today I feel worried about money because I'm not tracking it the way I like, & I'm spending it too freely. I hate that out of control feeling, & want to funnel my money towards my priorities (read: not clothes, but my 401K loan payoff fund).
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was laugh with family members for hours over delicious food and wine. (that sentence came from MPP, but it was exactly how I felt, so I'll liberally borrow it.). :-)
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my shopping returns & complete my Christmas shopping & wrapping.
5. My favorite holiday song is Silent Night.

For more weekly money posts, check out My Pretty Pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment