Peanut butter banana bread
Blueberry muffins (I substituted blueberries for cranberries, but left the rest of the recipe intact)
I made a huge batch of potato soup, as well as red pepper hummus. I'll have the hummus with carrots & celery, and add in fruit & nuts to round out my meals.
- Monday - Crunchy parmesan chicken tenders (excellent & extremely kid-friendly) + noodles tossed with fresh tomato sauce (from the freezer) & shaved parmesan
- Tuesday - Italian baked chicken & pastina casserole. Extremely easy & tasty - made it on Saturday.
- Wednesday - White wine marinated steak with mashed potatoes
- Thursday - Lubia polo (from the freezer)
- Friday - Cider glazed chicken with brown butter pecan rice
- Saturday - Date night!
- Sunday - I'm traveling. M & the kids will either have leftover, or go out for Greek food. Their favorite. :-)